Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- The job holder is responsible for 24/7 Service monitoring of all KRA systems and reporting on systems availability.
- Service monitoring infrastructure that monitors real time events on servers, networks, applications and databases.
- Institute an organization wide service-monitoring infrastructure that monitors real time events on servers, services, network, database and applications and escalate to relevant sections.
- Institute a 24/7 monitoring shift.
- Daily recording, analysis, and escalation of reports generated from automated monitoring tools and developing daily Service Outage Reports.
- Assist other ICT sections on root cause analysis on problems flagged as recurrent by automated monitoring tools.
- Application of appropriate technologies to enhance efficiency of KRA systems, e.g. mail and other workflow related solutions.
- Negotiate with stakeholders’ e.g. business departments like C&BC and CSD in developing relevant business thresholds and standards for service monitoring.
- Participate in identifying and configuring of the components to be monitored; set up thresholds, and monitor the systems performance, availability and capacity against the defined thresholds.
- Escalate analyzed and categorized alerts to Service desk to defined recipients as per the service Outage notification Procedure and update the escalation procedure
- Perform any other job given/assigned by the supervisor.
- Ensure conformity to ISO (9001/2015 and 27001/2013) and data security requirements.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology/ Bachelor of Business Information Technology or its Equivalent
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Work well under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Results oriented
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 17th February 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 17-02-2021
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)