Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- The job holder is responsible for conducting performance testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing and other required test and recommend for production deployment
- Conduct user acceptance testing with all relevant stakeholders to evaluate that delivered solutions are fit for use and purpose
- Conducts load, stress and performance testing for identified test exercises.
- Conducts regression tests to ascertain that identified issues or bugs have been resolved and new defects are not introduced
- Conducts smoke tests on environments prior to test exercise to validate readiness for user acceptance testing, readiness of the test environment and recommend remedial measures to address gaps or deviations observed
- Ensures that developed test cases conforms to established software testing standards
- Ensures that documented defects are articulated according to testing standards.
- Defines and documents approach for test data generation for testing assignments.
- Reviews test cases to ensure that test cases covers priority areas during regression tests carried out to ascertain that fixing of existing bugs or defects does not introduce new bugs or defects.
- Ensures User Acceptance test meetings are effectively organized by liaising with the relevant stakeholders to plan meetings, circulating agendas and reports, taking note of action points and checking that agreed actions are carried out.
- Documents results of completed testing assignments in consultation with test team.
- Defines test environment parameters and requirements to facilitate setup of the environment by system and database administrators
- Ensure conformity to ISO (9001/2015 and 27001/2013) and data security requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Professional Qualifications Required
- Must have at least one of the following:
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Certification, Performance Testing and training
- Desired Certifications and Training
- IT Service Management i.e. ITIL
- Project Management (Prince II or PMP Certification or equivalent),
- Relevant Work Experience Required At least two (2) years work experience in an Officer role.
- Good understanding in Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing.
- Good understanding in Change Management process
- Requirements Analysis skills
- Knowledge in use of testing tools in use in the Authority
- Organisational skills
- Computer proficiency
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Results oriented
- Able to work towards attainment of targets within agreed timelines.
- Team player.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 16th February 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)