Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Marketing Specialist(New Grad) at Peak.
At Peak, we are reaching hundreds of millions of users with our products. Marketing Team is at the core of developing and implementing marketing strategies in order to create impact and reach even more users.
We’re looking for Marketing Specialists to join our rapidly growing team. Managing and optimizing marketing campaigns of our products on all performance channels, you will leverage your analytical skills, understanding of business drivers and ability to interpret and manipulate data to obtain high-quality actionable insights. You will team up with Marketing Artists to come up with creative plans by combining a data-driven approach and strong creative skills.
- Manage and optimize marketing campaigns and run initiatives end-to-end on all performance channels.
- Work closely with 3rd parties such as Facebook, Google, DSPs, Ad networks etc.
- Continuously A/B test and deliver new approaches based on the results.
- Identify key growth opportunities by crunching numbers and analyzing performance.
- Propose and implement successful optimization strategies and solutions based on data.
- Collaborate with creative team to provide insight and help to produce new key creatives.
skills and experiences
- University degree preferably in Engineering, Statistics or Economics
What will be learnt in this role
- Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, Display & Programmatic Advertising
- Working with huge data sets and deduce actionable insight
- Improved perception of creative concept
- Agile decision-making
- Building relationships with global companies