Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Business Engagement – Enterprise IT Lead, the position holder will oversee delivery of Enterprise Business Unit products using Business Domain and IT knowledge. Leading a team of Architects and BAs, as well as virtual delivery teams. Break down complex requirements into simple trackable tasks. Be committed to high quality and delivery on time without compromise on scope.
- Responsible for leading virtual teams across IT to deliver the BU initiatives.
- In charge of delivering of the BU products on time
- Ensure product stability within max 24 hours.
- Solutions analysis, design, development, and deployment
- Team Leadership that is in line with fit for future
- Managing Capex Spend for systems relevant to them.
- Ensure all projects assigned are delivered on time and meeting the quality standards.
- Working closely with the EBS product team to prioritize business delivery based on mission and demand.
- Responsible for architecture evolution especially towards cloud and micro-services whenever applicable
- Champion implementation of new technologies in all solutions
- Regular stakeholder engagement and alignment
- Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management.
- Lead individuals, teams or multiple groups to analyze solution goals, create plans to achieve those goals, and then guiding team members
- Lead in implementing technology principles and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms, and consumer-facing technology.
- Deliver effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and morphing requirements without slipping timelines.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology.
- Strong business acumen and mindset
- 5+ years of software development experience in a busy IT development environment, 2 years of which must include experience in Business Analysis and Systems design.
- 3+ years’ Experience in Technical Leadership of large IT projects
- Certifications in architecture, business analysis, development.
- Certification in Agile Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Team player who is skilled at building up and managing stakeholder relationships successfully
- Ability to persuade stakeholders and to champion effective techniques through delivery.
- Team player who effectively integrates, motivates, and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the project.
- Experience in Solutions Architecture, Business Analysis and Software Development Lifecycle.
Last Day to Apply: Feb 14, 2021