Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Overall purpose of the job
Safaricom Investment Cooperative (SIC), a leading investment Co-operative is looking for a Sales and Accounts Admin.
Sales Duties and responsibilities
- Provide clerical and minor technical support for the sales & marketing department;
- Allocation of sales/bookings in the sales system, filling in all the necessary sale details
- Facilitating Zaria board meetings and taking minutes on the proceedings of the meetings
- Cross-check double allocations before invoicing
- Facilitation of the preparation of the Zaria Offer letters
- Liaising with relevant departments for stock records
- Receive record and dispatch documents delivered in the office to relevant departments/staffs.
- Contact customers to resolve any queries or obtain any missing data in the clients’ records
- Sharing monthly customer account statements
- Providing information and support to the clients related with account statements, sale agreements and transfer and varied transactions.
- Sharing the daily, weekly and monthly sales report
- Share weekly Stock balance report
- Custodian of all Zaria sales, Marketing and administrative materials and documents.
Finance Duties and Responsibilities
- Filing of accounts documents.
- Raising of LPOs to suppliers.
- Verify supplier invoices against LPOs
- Banking of receipts from customers.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Preparing payments to suppliers.
- Invoicing all customer payments and sharing customer’s payment receipts.
- Preparing, verifying and dispatching customer statements.
- Accessing Zaria collection statements for sales report
- Processing Zaria payments and posting them in Quick books systems
- Doing bank reconciliations on the system and preparing financial statements on the systems
- Filing Zaria Returns before April 2021
- Preparation of the project Viability report
- Reconciliation of all the collections and preparation of sages agents’ commissions
- Preparation of contractor’s and other service providers’ payments.
- Management of the quick books accounting systems
- Preparation and management of Zaria payroll
- Procuring all the needed sales and marketing materials
- Stationery and logistics management
- Degree in Business Administration, Bachelor of Commerce or any related field, Finance/Accounting professional with at least 2 years’ experience in Admin and Accounts.
Knowledge and skills
- Working knowledge of accounting software e.g. Quickbooks
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent communication and organization skills
If you meet the requirements, send application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 12th February, 2021 at 5:00pm