Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Lead, design and implement integrated system RGM approaches and plans to support topline revenue growth and margin expansion by better targeting all key stakeholders (Consumers, Shoppers and Customers) inclusive of revenue pools, bold OBBPC approaches to drive assortment, SKU optimization, innovation, value to market playbooks for online and offline channels, price terms and conditions and promo spending.
- Understand, analyze and connect all key RGM drivers related to Franchise Unit business performance and identify and leverage all key consumer-centric & customer-relevant value propositions that will drive adoption and scale, leading all aspects of the strategic RGM initiatives inclusive of outlet and shopper segmentation, value to market, and execution (to ensure integrated system execution)
- Key member of SME network to accelerate capability in: Affordability, Premiumization, Portfolio Optimization, Margin Expansion, Advanced Analytics
- Partner with S&I who owns the process associated with the RGM 2. 0 framework to deliver business plans.
- Lead commercial elements of RGM framework and ensure tools deployment within the Franchise Unit. Cross-functional and cross-market RGM strategy integration, acting as key contact for RGM strategies for all relevant stakeholders (not least the bottlers, Franchise GMs, Commercial-, Marketing and Finance functions – ensuring that RGM strategies and all key commercial activities are ‘in sync’
- Deliver RGM capability development for Franchise Unit, closely aligned with RGM OU Lead, Marketing and Finance
– Bachelors degree
Related Work Experience:
- 8+ years of leadership experience in RGM or Commercial planning and commercial execution with strong skills in RGM, Segmentation and Channel strategy
- Proven Strategic and Analytical Skills as well as outstanding influencing skills
- Ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience
- This role requires proven RGM understanding, a solid system experience as well as highly developed strategic thinking and business analytics skills, combined with the ability to make complex business concepts understandable and compelling
- Solid understanding of System business fundamentals and drivers of growth/value across a broad range of markets and business dimensions, advanced commercial finance skills
- Ability to drive cross-functional support and cross-system alignment, securing controlled information flow in Franchise Unit regarding RGM strategies, leading and running alignment and collaboration to ensure that OU RGM strategies are fully owned by GMs and in line with OU strategy
- To be successful the RGM role(s) need strong communication and collaboration skills as well as highly developed project management, business development and negotiation skills with experience from driving complex cross-functional, cross-system projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced analysis of strategic choices, priorities and implications for the business in the Franchise Unit as well as strong understanding of a broad set of business issues, market, trade and competitive environment
- Ability to use appropriate tools and techniques to plan, secure resources for, manage, assist and ensure the progress and ultimate completion of designated projects; effectively manage resources to ensure that RGM system initiatives get done in full and in time
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.