Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Karen Hospital is a 102 bed multispecialty Hospital in Kenya located in Karen along Karen – Langata Road, Nairobi. We offer patient focused, world class medical treatment and accord the highest standards of medical care to all our patients indiscriminately.
With our State of the art amenities, equipment and our well trained staff, we are committed to delivering the most effective and most compassionate care to all our patients.
Since inception in 2006, The Karen Hospital has been acclaimed for excellence in clinical care in Africa and beyond.
The Karen Hospital proud to be ISO 9001:2015 certified for compliance with Quality Management Systems and is committed to continuous improvement in service delivery.
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated visionary and results oriented candidate to fill in the below positions:
Senior A& E Nurse
REF No. N/A&E/01/2021
Overall Purpose: The role holder is responsible for promoting and maintaining high standards of professional nursing care to meet the needs of patients and their families while ensuring patient’s safety, dignity and respect are maintained at all times at the Accident & Emergency unit.
- Triage patients to assess their medical needs for care.
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions, evaluating and documenting patient’s outcomes;
- Monitor vital signs, Evaluation and recording of patient’s conditions and report to the Medical Officer.
- Administer medication and treatments as prescribed by the Medical Officer.
- Attend to patient emergencies as and when they arise
- Ensure patient records are accurately captured and filed in accordance with hospital policies and procedures
- Care for equipment through proper cleaning, storage, per shift check of the inventory and timely reporting and follow up of nonfunctional equipment to the nurse manager
- Ensure proper inventory management such as replenishing and consuming stocks as per procurement procedures
- A Diploma in Nursing (KRN/M or KRCHN) or BSc Nursing from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Higher Diploma in Accident and Emergency Care will be an added advantage
- S/he should have current licensure with the Kenya Nursing Council.
- Must have Basic Life Support Course and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Course. ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of seven (7) years Nursing experience of which a minimum of three (3) years should be in A&E department
- Proficiency in reporting writing and record keeping.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to visit our website and apply online at https://www.karenhospital.org/about-us/
OR you can send your detailed CV to us on email to: email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Deadline for submission is 12th February 2021
Due to the large number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted