Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Multimedia Communication Officer will support implementation of our policy engagement and communications (PEC) strategy to raise AFIDEP’s profile and impact as a regional development research policy institute.
- Writing: Content creation and writing for print, web, and various digital platforms
- Design &Layout: Design, layout and production of technical and institutional publications and other material
- Multimedia: Originate ideas, develop scripts, visual/story boards and produce compelling, visually appealing multimedia content including videos, photos, photo-stories, podcasts, animations, infographics
- Online presence: Support management and maintain updated content on the AFIDEP website and other digital platforms including on all social media accounts
- Events: Plan and coordinate multimedia and media coverage of AFIDEP events
- Monitoring: Monitor traffic, engagement and use of AFIDEP content across various platforms
- A Masters’ Degree in Communications, Animation, Fine Art, Film, or other relevant
- Technical competency and experience in Design & Layout
- At least three years’ experience in research/development communications
The candidate must demonstrate that they have experience and are proficient, creative and nimble in developing design concepts with a range of applications on the Adobe In-design suite. Other skills include:
- Technical: Demonstrable skills with CMS platforms for web content management; Videography and Photography; animation production skills a bonus
- Communications: Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills with ability to convey technical arguments in clear and vivid prose
- Personality: Self-driven with excellent interpersonal, time management and organisational skills
Terms of employment: The position is an initial contract of 2 years renewable depending on performance, relevance and availability of resources. AFIDEP is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications with cover letter and CV should be sent to email@example.com with “Application: Multimedia Communication Officer– AFIDEP” as email subject
Deadline: February 19, 2021