Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The account assistant is responsible in Supporting the finance department, accountant, and management team by –reconciling bank accounts on daily basis, and updating members payments.
- •Prepare daily bank reconciliations for all banks assigned.
- •Send and make follow up on undetermined remittances daily.
- •Ensure bank receipts are recorded correctly to the correct members accounts.
- •Ensure all payments are posted.
- •Ensure all work is in line with policies and procedures of the society.
- •Liaise with other staff members/department on matters concerning his/her job duty.
- •Ensure that all work is in line with policies and procedures of the Society.
- •Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- •Certified Public Accountant, CPA 3 holder or ACCA,
- •A bachelor’s degree in accounting and or Commerce
- •Experience in use of Navision ERP
- •Computer proficient
- Two (2) years’ and above proven relevant experience working as an Accounts Assistant in a Financial Institution. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Up to date with the latest trends and best practices on Accounts reporting and growth measurement.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link, www.kimisitusacco.or.ke/temporaryaccountsassistantdataform
The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified. In addition, the applicants should send Application letter with a detailed CV, Certificates and Testimonials to email@example.com by Sunday, February 14, 2021. Clearly state the subject of the email as Temporary Accounts Assistant.
Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted within 7 days.
Kimisitu SACCO never asks for money in return for advancement in any recruitment process. If you are ever asked for a fee, please report to Kimisitu SACCO on 0709 136000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.