Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Finops agent at Maersk.
The main purpose of our Finops agent is to coordinate timely job costing. The role primarily exists to manage accuracy in reporting by ensuring all costs are accrued correctly in time and billing done, this ensures that our job costing and eventually cm1 reporting represents operational profitability at all times.
The person is also responsible for identifying and where in scope, implementing process improvements to the job costing, customer contracts and related processes.
At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service! So, we offer:
i. Results orientation
ii. Improved commercial and leadership capabilities
iii. Interaction within broader Area for best practice sharing
iv. Creating network within the global organization
v. Understand market and customer drivers
vi. Improve understanding of how best to generate profit for Maersk
We offer you an exciting international career opportunity at Maersk with exposure to a challenging business environment, characterized by high pace, diversity and with competitive benefits.
• Open jobs in Kewill
• Review job costing weekly and providing response to BCO
• Complete and correct Billing upon job completion
• Provide weekly status of unbilled jobs with reasons and expected resolution timeliness and follow up to ensure they are billed as per plan
• Receipt and management of exception reports, providing feedback to the CSO/Region/CEN
• Support the GSC / Operations in query resolution
• Maintain a working relationship with operations
• Work with CI and Business Controller on continuously improving related processes in order to increase productivity, timeliness and quality
• Ensure compliance to internal & external audit controls
• Liaise with stakeholders in resolving queries/workflows and resolution of interface errors among others
• Ensure data quality in Kewill
We are looking for
– Degree in relevant field (Finance)
– Strong finance/accounting background
– Auditor mind-set
– Expert knowledge of excel
– Experience in Logistics sector is a plus
To apply, click APPLY
Last application date: 24/2/2021