Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Start date: Immediate
Remuneration: Based on Experience
Deadline: 12th February 2021
Position: Short Term (4 Months)
In this role, you will be responsible for creating original written content that you will be posted on our Website and social media pages. You will be responsible for ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
As a content writer and social media manager, you will be required to have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. You will be required to be well versed with best practices and trends in digital content creation while managing Nairobi Garage brand image in a cohesive way to achieve our overall goals.
Below is a breakdown of the focus areas of this role:
- Create, Follow & Review a Content Calendar that will guide content management effectively • Research, Interview, and Develop stories from our members community, and external Business/Startup Ecosystem,
- Write content articles to cover stories from Nairobi Garage to showcase our brand, thought-leadership, and deep insight of the Ecosystem,
- Create strong SEO articles to drive traffic to our site, and gain viable sales leads • Assist in creating, and sending out our Newsletters, and
- Assisting with creating Sales & Ad based copy (as and when).
- Creating, Following & Reviewing a Social Media Calendar that will guide content management effectively,
- Using best practice optimal tools such as Hootsuite for scheduling & planning content, • Sharing of blog articles, posts, videos and stories on social media of events and activities, to drive engagement and brand awareness,
- Growing engagement across our social media platforms,
- Ensuring Digital Marketing best-practices are followed across platforms,
- Ensure all social media pages are up-to-date with accurate information, and
- Respond to questions & engagements in the appropriate way, using the organizational tone of voice, imagery & in-line with the sales process for the company.
- Liaise with the Events team to get information on Upcoming Events,
- Create and share events-related content, in-line with the Event profiles and goals of the communication plan,
- Manage Twitter platform during events, to increase reach and engagement,
- Take picture during events and space activities, for Instagram and Twitter and/or liaise with the in house professional photographer to take pictures, and
- Write reviews of the Events to add to the content calendar on our Website.
Looking forward to your application and all the best!
Method of Application
Email CV & Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Feb 11, 2021 | Deadline: Feb 12, 2021