Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Remuneration: Based on experience
Deadline: Rolling Applications
The Front Office role was one of the most important roles in Nairobi Garage from a customer service perspective. You are the face and the first point of contact for all our customers, and visitors. All communication to and from members to the company will come through you and you will need to know how to act on each piece of information.
This role requires you to think on your feet, be happy working with people and able to create a welcoming first impression for our members and guests. Behind the scenes you will be responsible for making sure our systems run smoothly for our members.
- Troubleshooting members and customer feedback and issues
- Communicating with members on office operations events and announcements
- Assisting in managing the club coworking community
- Assisting the community manager in onboarding new members
- Visitor reception and tours of the space
- General assistance with office running as and when required.
- Preparing meeting rooms and training spaces
- Planning with the events team during external events bookings
- Overseeing the printing accounts and billing
- Overseeing the parking accounts and billing
- Assisting Accounts team with monthly member billing
- Assisting with taking payments from customers and receipting
Reporting to: General Manager
- 2 years working in a customer service or hospitality role
- A university degree
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing.
Interested candidates should email application: email@example.com