Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of Specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to
Job Title: Administrative Intern (2 Positions)
Job Location – Kisii Region
This is a three months Internship opportunity for fresh graduates or candidates with at most 6
months’ internship experience in accounts and willing to pursue a career in accounting and finance.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include:
1. Receiving and reviewing correspondence.
2. Dispatching of correspondence to the relevant offices.
3. Following up on client concerns and feedback; escalating as necessary.
4. Ordering of office supplies & equipment to ensure smooth running of the office.
5. Maintaining the office’s filing and storage systems.
6. Assist the administrator in the execution of hospital programs.
1. Degree qualification in Health service/Business management.
2. Computer proficiency.
3. Must be of high integrity.
How to Apply
All qualified and interested candidates to send their CV’s and cover letters to
email@example.com quoting the position being applied for on the email Subject.
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Specialist Hospital Kisii.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
The Greenhouse, 1
st Floor, Ngong Rd
P.O. Box 6016 – 00200 Nairobi – KENYA
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 19th February 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer