Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of Specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to
Job Title: Procurement Intern (2 Positions)
Job Location – Kisii Region
Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the successful candidate will learn and gain practical
experience on the job by supporting the procurement team in the delivery of services efficiently
Duties and Responsibilities shall include:
- Assist the procurement officer in reviewing requisition orders to verify accuracy and
- Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Calculate costs of orders and forward invoices to the Accounts Department.
- Issuing and receiving stock.
- Assist in stock taking, inventory and reconciliation
- Assist in preparation of purchase orders.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts and orders
- Perform buying duties whenever necessary.
- Filing of all the important documents.
- Perform any other duty assigned
1. Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Logistics & Supply chain management.
2. Knowledge of basic computer applications.
3. Must be of high integrity.
How to Apply
All qualified and interested candidates to send their CV’s and cover letters to
email@example.com quoting the position being applied for on the email Subject.
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Specialist Hospital Kisii.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
The Greenhouse, 1
st Floor, Ngong Rd
P.O. Box 6016 – 00200
Nairobi – KENYA
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your
- CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 19th February 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer”