Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are seeking a Finance & Admin Officer to join our market research team in Kenya. The position is on a full time basis and is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Processing invoices, LPOs, and receipts
- Budget and petty cash management
- Monitor the day to day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing & other transactions).
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies & regulatory requirements.
- Prepare and analyse accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet & budgets
- Ensure that VAT, corporate tax and other statutory and regulatory tax are filed on time.
- Administrative duties & office management
- Tracking progress of projects along budget lines
- MUST have a Degree in business, finance, accounting
- MUST have a CPA/ACCA training
- MUST have minimum 2 years’ experience working in an accounting/finance environment
- Experience in working for research firms shall be an added avantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with colleagues from different teams and levels
- Have a customer service orientation and professional attitude
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Sunday, 21st February 2021.
Do not attach your testimonials or certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
There is no fee or charge required at any stage of the recruitment process.