Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Are you energetic, motivated and a people person? Do you love creating memorable experiences out of everyday moments? You might be the perfect fit for a dynamic career at Royal Nairobi Golf Club. Join a team that is dynamic, innovative and committed to achieving the best.
FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
The position holder reports to the General Manager and will be responsible for the smooth running of all Operations of the Bar & Catering, overall coordination of efficient service delivery within the Food & Beverage department and coordination of all events hosted at the club. He/she will have the responsibility to innovate and deliver a product mix which is quality driven whilst maintaining aggressive financial returns and member/guests satisfaction. Also provide effective hands-on management and leadership to the restaurant team.
Main purpose of the job:
- Planning, organizing, staffing, coordinating and controlling the activities of the Food and Beverage Operations.
- Maintenance of consistent high standards of service and food quality.
- Ensuring adherence to set Control Systems and Procedures
- Maintenance of high quality hygiene standards, as well as ensuring public health rules and regulations are adhered to.
- Continuous staff training and ensuring high member satisfaction.
- Operating the Food & Beverage department efficiently in order to realize budgeted sales turn-over and profitability.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree or higher Diploma in Hotel Management or related degree in Hospitality industry, or Certificate or advanced Certificates from Utalii with over 7 years’ experience.
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in similar position.
- Must have sound knowledge of food & beverage products.
- Stock Control System; POS System Knowledge.
- Ability to manage section heads must be apparent.
- Must be able to check cost control reports and be fully aware of the internal organization the club.
Job Knowledge, Core Competencies, and Expectations:
- Knowledge of management requirements for food and beverage & housekeeping.
- Must demonstrate appropriate analytical skills, attention to detail, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions; skilled in following safety practices and recognizing hazards.
- Leadership and good interpersonal \ people management skills
- “Hands on” flexible approach
- Ability to interact positively with supervisor, management, coworkers, members, and the public to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach.
- Ability to seek out new and innovative ways to meet, and respond to, the needs and demands of an ever changing, diverse membership.
- Sound financial and commercial acumen
- Experience of business development and growing revenue streams
- Good IT skills – MS Office packages, social media
- Working knowledge of licensing law, employment law, health and safety legislation and risk management
- A willingness to work flexible hours to meet the demands of the position
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org including cover letter, current and expected remuneration and detailed resume. Deadline for application is Friday, February 19th, 2021 at COB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.