Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
St John Kenya is a charity established by St John Ambulance of Kenya Act Cap 259 for the purposes of, among other things, offering relief to the injured and sick people without discrimination through its first aid and health programs.
The organization is a leader in the provision of First Aid training throughout the country. Due to the rising demand for our quality training courses, we seek to recruit suitable personnel that will join the Training Department.
- Bachelor degree in social sciences, Education,or any other relevant degree.
- Minimum of three years of experience in handling training and grading for certification. Knowledge and skills in Disaster Preparedness and Management.
- Advanced skills in First aid, Fire Safety training and Health and Safety Training
- Good Research Skills and ability to do proposal writing and reporting skills.
- Exhibit self-confidence and ability to clearly articulate issues with relevance and impact.
- Computer Proficiency.
- Team player with ability to demonstrate good leadership and inter-personal skills..
- Excellent communication skills with good command of English and Swahili. Knowledge of the existing National Laws and regulations on training.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
If you meet the above requirements,please apply, with a cover note and CV stating salary expectation via email only quoting the job title on the email subject to; firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than 23rd February 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. St John is an equal opportunity employer.