Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenyan Alliance Insurance is a leading composite Insurance Company offering a wide range of financial products and services. Our product range includes LIFE and PENSIONS, GENERAL INSURANCE and HEALTHCARE insurance.
Are you confident? Great communicator and passionate about insurance? Do you genuinely enjoy making contacts, building business connections and talking to people with a view of promoting and selling company products and services? If yes, then we are looking for you!
As part of our 2021 Life Business growth strategy, we wish to recruit a dynamic, passionate, innovative and result orientated professional to fill the position of Unit Manager in our Nakuru office, Life Assurance Division.
ROLE PROFILE FOR UNIT MANAGER
Reports to : Agency Manager
Direct Reports : Financial Advisors
Division : Life and Pensions
Department : Life Agency
Location : Nakuru
The Unit Manager will be responsible for recruiting, training, selection, retention of productive Financial Advisors and ensuring that his/her unit meets and exceeds their monthly sales targets.
- Ensure that high production targets are met through the team and his/her personal production.
- Sales planning that achieves the set goals and objectives.
- Selling of insurance Life Products as targets prescribe.
- Conducting trainings on company products, processes, sales and soft skills to achieve results.
- Provide one-to-one coaching, mentoring and motivation to members of their teams and ensure that they effectively implement strategies and agreed action plans.
- Market segmentation and opening of markets for financial advisors to secure business.
- Meeting the set persistency levels of life business and retention targets for other lines of business.
- Providing effective customer service to both prospective and existing customers
- Preparing sales and other management reports as required from time to time
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Agency Manager
- Minimum academic qualification – business-related Diploma level
- A successful track record of selling in the financial services sector, teaching or any other relevant profession
- A minimum of 2 years prior experience in selling life insurance and/or team management will be a definite advantage.
- At least 28 years and above
- Highly networked and adept at connecting with people
- Results oriented and able to work under strict deadlines to meet sales targets
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Good knowledge of life insurance.
- Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record
- Previous experience working directly with clients or with an insurance Sales Team or selling Life insurance is encouraged
- Certification or proof of study in ACII, AIIK or CIM will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements, can apply by sending their CV Only to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting – ‘Life Assurance Unit Manager – Nakuru’ as the subject.
The CV should be updated containing details of your day and evening phone numbers, email address, names and addresses of three professional referees, qualifications, work experience, previous positions held relevant to this role. Also indicate your current and expected remuneration.
Applications to be received on or before 15th February, 2021.