Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Overall Responsibility: To ensure that the monthly statements are produced accurately and on a timely basis, and that the credit control administration is well managed. Will actively seek out and engage customer prospects and will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage in reconciliation, resolution of intermediary statement issues.
- Process Commissions of intermediaries and ensure timely receipt of the same.
- Manage premium allocation process.
- Ensure that the agent accounts are reconciled every month as a control measure before statements are printed.
- Weekly reporting on receipting and allocations.
- Continuously engage the intermediaries and direct clients (via Branches) to ensure collections of premiums due.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A Business related degree from a recognized university.
- 3 years relevant working experience in Credit Control.
How to Apply
All Interested and suitably qualified lady candidates are required to send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th February 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.