Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Critical Care Tutor at Mater Misericordiae Hospital.
At Mater Misericordiae Hospital, our most valuable resource are our employees. We aim to provide the best client experience by having the right employees on the right jobs.
Kindly stay alert and disregard any communication that:
- Requires you to pay a fee to be shortlisted or interviewed
- Requires you to pay fees for a certain recruitment process
- Requires you to sign contracts sent through unofficial emails before meeting HR at the Hospital’s HR Office
- Is not from our official email domains
- Informs you that you have been selected without going through an interviews from other websites announcing job vacancies that do not appear on the Mater careers website
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital, a leading Health Care provider is seeking to fill the following positions at the Catherine McAuley School of Nursing.
Critical Care Tutor
To deliver quality teaching to students and produce qualified professional nurses in Critical Care.
- Provide theoretical and clinical instructions of students to ensure mastery of skills
- Monitor students’ performance to maintain institutional standards
- Develop and review curriculum in line with Nursing Council requirements
- Conduct tests for (theory and practical) and evaluation of student’s assignment and performance
- Maintains clinical capability via regular clinical practice and take responsibility for own professional development
- Participate in quality programs, clinical audit and research
- Compile examination questions and may also be invited to mark national examinations
- Ensure proper management of consumables to maximize efficiency and cost control
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Principal or Senior Tutor in the interest of education
Required Qualifications for the Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Must have a higher Diploma in Critical Care Nursing
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years working experience as a Tutor
- Current practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Computer Literacy
For more details, go to https://www.materkenya.com/careers
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 28TH February 2021.