Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nephrology Clinical Instructor at Mater Misericordiae Hospital.
To deliver quality teaching and clinical instruction to students and produce qualified professional nurses in nephrology
- Provide theoretical and clinical instructions of students to ensure mastery of skills
- Monitor students’ performance to maintain institutional standards
- Responsible for imparting relevant knowledge to the students according to set curriculum
- Preparing teaching materials and implementing it under guidance of the Senior Tutor
- Compile examination questions and may also be invited to mark national examinations
- Develop and review curriculum in line with Nursing Council requirements
- Offer guidance and counselling to promote personal integrity, team spirit and outstanding work standards
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Principal or Senior Tutor in the interest of education.
Required Qualifications for the Position
- Diploma in KRN/KRCHN or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Must have a higher Diploma in Nephrology Nursing.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years working experience post nephrology training.
- Current practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Computer literacy.
For more details, visit https://www.materkenya.com/careers
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to email@example.com . Deadline is 28TH February 2021.