Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking to hire a creative Social Media Support who is passionate environmental enthusiast currently using social media as a platform to build public support for nature. The position holder should be an excellent communicator who is knowledgeable about nature with clarity in mind of what the public should know and do to make Kenya a better place for everyone.
The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the digital media landscape. He/she should demonstrate a track record in communicating nature and the wider environment using social media. He/she should possess the ability to develop short catchy messages about Nature Kenya’s work and cultivate public interest for joining Nature Kenya membership.
- Passion for nature and conservation
- Loves chatting and creating content for social media
- creative mindset
- Hard-working and team-oriented
Skills and Qualifications
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in environment, communications , tourism or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience with major social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Knowledge of social media analytics tools such as Facebook Insight to track audience engagement and content performance
- Deep interest in social media trends
- Good copywriting and editing skills
- Growing all Nature Kenya digital platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and any other new digital platform e.g Tiktok.
- Using social media calendar of the organization create and distribute content such as blogs, photos, infographics, videos and press releases on social media under supervision of the Marketing manager
- Create and manage interactive posts on social media.
- Support the marketing manager advertise appeals
- Track social media engagement to identify high performing posts and campaigns for scalability
- Assist in online membership recruitment drives and marketing promotions using different social media platforms
- Support membership team to create and stream live events on social media platforms i.e Wednesday morning bird walks
- Proactively use latest social media innovations to showcase Nature Kenya work
To apply for this position send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com on or before Friday 12th March, 2021.