Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Property Management Intern at PMC Estates Ltd.
We are currently seeking a professional property management intern to join our team. This unique internship opportunity is for someone who has a strong interest in pursuing a career in Property Management or Real Estate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies
- Establishing rental rate by surveying and analyzing local rental rates
- Preforming tenants screening
- Conducting, recording, and documenting entry and exit inspections
- Ensuring timely rents payments
- Assisting the property manager in forecasting renovations requirements
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints
- Enforcing rules and policies of occupancy and Maintain a positive and productive relationship with tenants
- Supervising contractors and ensuring quality of standard is maintained during and after repairs and renovations
- Coordinating and maintaining security and cleanliness of all managed properties
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- A degree or a Diploma Education in Real Estate or a related field
- Basic understanding of property management
- Knowledge of rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in any property management software is an added advantage
- Very strong Positive attitude
- Customer-oriented and bottom-line oriented
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- High levels of professionalism
- Team player
For more details, visit https://www.pmcestates.co.ke/careers/
If you are up to the challenge, possess the required qualifications, please send your application only quoting the job title on the email subject (Property Management Intern) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a well-detailed CV, names & addresses of three referees.