Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Property Sales Executive at PMC Estates Ltd.
PMC Estates seeks to hire a mature, experienced, self-driven, and results-oriented candidate to fill in the role of Property Sales Executive. The desired persons will be reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Contributing to the achievement of allocated annual sales targets by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales activities
- Providing buyers with details of properties that fit their requirements in terms of price, size, and location
- Offering buyers a selection of properties available for sale
- Accompany clients during site visits both physical and virtual
- Advising clients on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting- act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients.
- Assisting in coming up with and establishing marketing and advertising plans and strategies to expand the customer base, reach out to more potential customers, and revenue growth
- Contribute and make use of company digital resources such as blog, newsletter and social media to grow the company business
- Advising buyers and connecting them with property professionals, such as lawyers and financial advisers, for legal or mortgage services.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly, and courteous service to all customers.
- Maintaining and servicing existing customer portfolio to realize revenue
- Communicating effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, and new listings
- Providing information feedback on new customer requirements in the property market
- Monitoring and keeping updated on emerging property market trends and moving ahead of the market
- Creating new property listing content and ensuring the same is updated on all marketing platforms
- Keeping buyers informed on the progress of negotiations and contracts.
- Provide periodic (daily, weekly and monthly) sales reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns
- Maintaining high levels of client satisfaction
- Any other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in sales, marketing, or business-related field
- At least 3 years’ sales and marketing experience in the real estate sector, experience in selling middle to high end commercial and residential houses will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with buyers from a wide range of backgrounds
- Good knowledge of the Kenyan property market and must be familiar with local facilities- schools, Hospitals, shopping centers, and transportation
- Excellent communication, negotiation, marketing, and presentation skills
- Mature, well-groomed, and well-spoken with a strong database of clients
- Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass sales targets
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking skills
- Must have a strong positive attitude
- A team player and ready to work with others.
For more details, click https://www.pmcestates.co.ke/careers/ and to apply, send your application only quoting the job title on the email subject (Property Sales Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a well-detailed CV, names & addresses of three referees.