Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Channels Solutions, the position holder will be responsible for offering leading expert solutions and technical guidance in administration, service provision and availability of all the Safaricom IP Contact Center Solutions. Liaising with other sections/departments in the delivery of services and projects as well as maintain good working relations between the team and all stakeholders
- Leads a team of Support Engineers and Analysts that are working in supporting call center platforms while embracing DevOps culture.
- Interface with Subject Matter Experts, following established escalation and notification paths when necessary.
- Identify improvement opportunities related to process or system-based challenges, propose and execute solutions
- Provision of in-depth technical skills to fix ad-hoc incidents/problems, mentoring and support teams to ensure best practice.
- Act as supporting leader, rather than line manager, aiming at maturing the organization readiness, vs. controlling the work
- Reporting for all the weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports.
- Collaborate and liaise with vendors ensuring that services delivered are as per required standards and comply with company policies.
- This role will be required to lead, manage, and mentor a team of Support Engineers and/or Analysts across the delivery team, ensuring the development and maintenance of highly skilled and motivated team members
- The role will also provide architectural guidance, consultancy, development and implementation of complex, multi-tiered, and distributed applications.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field
- At least 4 years working experience and technical capability in Genesys Contact Center deployment.
- Expert understanding of SIP, WebRTC, VoIP, PCap analysis, troubleshooting call quality, media gateways, and SBC devices
- At least two years in a leadership role or team lead responsibility in large delivery organization.
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry preferred
- CCNA/CCNP/A+/N+; MCSE Qualification preferred
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telco industry strongly preferred
Method of application, click to APPLY