Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Purpose: The successful applicant will assist in day to day running of the finance department by ensuring all daily transactions are captured correctly and promptly to enable the production of various accounting reports.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field
- Holder of CPA IV or its equivalent
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Applications
- Candidates must have at least 1-year working experience working with accounts in a similar position
- Experience in the IT industry is an added advantage.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Post relevant journal entries for the generation of final reports i.e., the profit and loss account, balance sheet and the cash flow statement.
- Help with accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Assist in preparing supporting information for financial audits
- Work with the finance team on annual budgets and forecasting efforts
- Assisting in preparation of payment vouchers for both operations and projects expenses
- Assist in the review of cash requests and imprest declaration ensuring all documentation is complete and accurate
- Assist in reconciliation of banks and suppliers accounts
Internship Duration: Initial 3 Months, with an option for extension and possibly employment (if successful).
Remuneration: Ksh 25,000 Gross Monthly
Candidates that are interested and meet the above criteria are invited to apply.
You are advised to take a Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test and include your four-letter MBTI Personality in your application. You can visit http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgiwin/jtypes2.asp and answer the 72 Questions [honestly] and click on ‘Score it’ to get your four-letter MBTI Personality). Only four letters are required.
Send your application with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us not later than 24th February 2021.
Human Resource Manager
Even Business Park. Third Floor, Block 3C.
Airport North Road, Off Mombasa Road.
P.O. Box 79291 – 00200. Nairobi. Kenya.
Phone No: + 254 (0)713/732 478 555