Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Accident & Emergency Nurses, REF: TNH/HRD/KRAEN//02/2021
Reporting to Accident & Emergency Manager or Unit Manager, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following roles amongst others: –
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent nursing care to patients.
- Maintaining the Hospitals policies, standard and procedures of nursing care.
- Championing continual quality improvement.
- Advocating for patients, treating them with dignity, according them privacy and respect.
- Communicating effectively with all other patients’ care givers.
- Maintaining and observing infection control measures for staff and patients wellbeing.
- Upholding statutory regulations as required by the nursing profession and the laws of Kenya.
- Safeguarding all Hospital’s and patients’ confidential information and property.
- Reporting all complaints and incidents to the In-Charge as they occur.
- Participating in ward and Hospital activates i.e. research, audits, open days.
- Providing accurate documentation and proper record keeping of patients’ treatment.
- Utilizing the available resources effectively for quality service delivery, profitability and cost containment.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- KRN, KRM, KRCHN, BSc. Nursing
- Diploma in Accident & Emergency Nursing
- 4 years of relevant work experience 2 of which must be after post-basic qualification.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good customer care skills.
For more details, visit https://thenairobihosp.org/careers/
To apply, send your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned on: email@example.com not later than Friday, 26th February, 2021. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees.
Director Human Resources & Operations
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026 – 00100
Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers