Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are seeking to engage a Technical Training Officer who will join our Technical Institute team to assist in promoting road safety through training.
- Research on training materials and update the existing training materials
- Carry out training for internal and external customers.
- Ensure quality delivery of training programmes to clients.
- Identify clients training needs and align them with the training plan.
- Prepare and submit post training reports.
- Ensure all training activities are evaluated.
- Review training curricula to capture the market dynamics and new courses.
- Marketing Technical training products to potential clients.
- Perform any other duties as will be assigned from time to time.
Minimum job requirements
For appointment to this position one must have:
- Degree or Diploma in a related Course or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in technical training.
- Conversant with PowerPoint presentations and modern ways of delivering training
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
How To Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 18th February 2021. Please indicate “Technical Training Officer” as your subject line.