Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are passionate technologists who believe in making a difference to the lives of those living in emerging markets. We aim to change the landscape of finance and remittance.
We are hiring an IT/Security Technician to support in installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting hardware and software components and tracking incidents, calls in a timely and accurate fashion.
This role is open to candidates in Nairobi, Lagos and London.
How your skills and passion will come to life at AZA
- Provide 2nd/3rd line technical and security support to end-users and escalate any issues where necessary.
- Monitoring notifications and events and action as required.
- Providing clear, organised findings and recommendations as well as tracking progress towards resolution and IT risk mitigation.
- Keeping up to date with developments in maintaining information security standards (ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, CyberEssential).
- Collaborate with management to improve overall organisation security.
- Documenting any processes which employees need to follow in order to successfully work within our IT environment.
- Educate colleagues about security software and best practices for information security.
- 4+ years of professional experience working as IT Security/Technician in a financial services or financial ecosystem.
- Experience in supporting secure IT infrastructures.
- In-depth knowledge of managing an MacOS & Linux based IT environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads with critical deadlines.
- Good organizational skills.
- Technical certifications relevant to Cybersecurity are desired (ISO27001, CISA, CISM).
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work -life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
- …… and more!!
AZA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. AZA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.