Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At BeautyClick, we have always believed in the importance of building a great team.
Our brand is all set to transform the Beauty and Fashion market across Sub-Saharan Africa by driving a strong online community.
We have high aspirations for the future and acquiring the right talent is paramount.
Our team is small but mighty.
We have experienced great success to date based on our collective belief in the value of creating thoughtful experiences and the connection we have with our digital community.
We strike at being the most progressive ecommerce business in the beauty and fashion industry in Kenya.
Job Title: Web Content Specialist
Reports to: Country Manager
Role / Purpose: As a member of the marketing team, the website content specialist will be responsible for graphics and visual content used on the website as well as in digital marketing, social media, other platforms and channels.
He/she will be required to work with the marketing team to help BeautyClick create high quality, creative and inspirational content for use on BeautyClick website and social media platforms.
The ideal candidate must be able to design graphics for the company website and social media pages, upload these designs on our current platform and help in on-location and off-site photo and video shoots occasionally to fulfil the brand’s campaign objectives.
He/she will be responsible for maintaining the company’s current digital assets, photography/videography equipment and other resources used in their day to day work.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field required
- At least 2 years experience building content for the web
- Minimum 2-3 years in graphics design, wed design and/or front end development
- Experience with an ecommerce content management system e.g Wordpess, Shopify
- Experience working in a fast paced e-commerce environment is a plus
- Must have a basic understanding of web consumer behavior and trends as it relates to content consumption and types of content in order to best relay different points/messages.
Behavioural competence & abilities
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and maintain a high level of detail and accuracy.
- A high degree of organization is a must.
- Possess a high level of motivation with a strong drive for results.
- Must be able to take feedback positively from all sources.
How to Apply
Job applications to be sent to : email@example.com use the subject “Web Content Specialist”
More information: https://beautyclick.co.ke