Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Front Desk Karen unit at Smart Gyms.
At Smart Gyms we aim to have fun whilst delivering results and making a real contribution to the success of our staff and the business. Team members are handpicked for their ability and approach to delivering great service in everything that they do.
We believe everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy a fit and healthy lifestyle so we have made it simple, affordable & convenient for everyone to achieve their personal health goals. Our job is to provide a great environment for members while working smart.
The Fitness Centre Receptionists plays a critical role in providing a first class experience to members, prospective members and visitors to our facility. Together with other members of the Fitness Centre Team, the Receptionists are ambassadors for the organisation and will be the first point of contact for enquiries, complaints and questions.
Good level of secondary education – minimum Grade C in Maths and English
- Committed to working within a framework that encourages equality of opportunity and diversity
- Supportive of the Aims and Purposes of Smart Gyms
- Ability to attend work during evenings and weekends.
- Committed to ensuring the safety or members and guests at all times
- Uphold safe and efficient workplace policies and practices
- Undertake supervision and training
- Maintain records, and compile monitoring data as requested
- Friendly and approachable with an outgoing personality
- Cooperative, positive and optimistic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic numeracy skills
- Ability to enjoy working with a diverse range of people
- Able to project self confidence in own abilities
- Able to prioritise work, handle pressure and take confident day-to-day decisions
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and behaviour
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and over the telephone
- Willingness and ability to occasionally work outside normal office hours
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements.
Click here to APPLY