Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Regional People & Culture (HR) Manager
The role of the Regional People & Culture Manager:
- To provide project management and data management support to the Regional P&C Business Partner, across the whole Africa region.
- To be a trusted P&C Regional manager in Africa region supporting Regional P & C BP to ensure that there is high quality leadership guidance and technical support to the CEOs and the People & Culture Managers in VisionFund’s Microfinance Institutions (MFIs). This helps the MFIs to achieve their double bottom line of social impact and financial sustainability. This role will be responsible for driving quality improvement and efficiency in MFIs’ people processes , data collection & analysis of Regional reports and ensuring MFI adherence to standardized people related processes across the MFI network within the assigned MFIs. This role will work closely to partner with and be a trusted advisor and capacity-builder, for the MFI P&C Teams and the MFI Senior Management teams.
- This role will provide support to the Regional P&C Business Partner in assigned specialisms in different MFIs. Assigned specialisms could be developing, rolling out and reviewing region-wide people related initiatives relating to both P&C and Operations strategic directives (e.g. talent management, job evaluation, salary benchmarking, employee relations, performance management, succession planning, recruitment etc.).
- The role will be responsible for implementing and ensuring MFI adherence to standardized people related processes across their assigned MFIs.
Manages P&C Data & Reporting for the region:
- Support, influence and collect data from MFI P&C teams with an aim of providing the Regional P & C BP, MFI leaders and Regional Leaders with data and analysis for effective decision making. process on People both at MFI & Board levels helping to influence their SMT and Board of Directors.
- Act as a support and escalation point for P & C managers at MFI level with regard to data and reporting.
- Train and Support MFIs in making best use of the Our People system.
Drives compliance and quality of P&C Africa region:
- Consistently Support in P&C controls, policies and processes, to Ensure there is no significant ratings in P & C audit.
- Monitor & Evaluate agreed action plan in audit report/findings within agreed timelines and standards.
- Work collaboratively with the MFI P&C, MFI SMT and regional team to implement and improve standardisation of process & policy within the regional MFI network.
- Support MFIs’ P & C managers in improving their Sourcing & recruitment of MFI staff. For senior leadership vacancies in MFIs ensure there is good process and ensure that there is Capable high achieving workforce at MFI SLT level.
- Facilitate Orientation at Regional level for all new MFI senior leaders in designated MFIs.
- Support, influence and provide advice to MFI P&C teams with an aim of helping to influence their SMT and Board of Directors and implementing both Partnership wide initiatives and MFI initiatives within allocated region. Oversee and manage implementation making insightful adjustments and recommendations tailored to the specific MFI audience.
- Provide trusted advice and recommendations to the MFI & Regional Leaders to achieve Effective & Efficient People related Priorities to add value to business decisions.
- Conduct Performance management assessment & Audit/ Spot checks for MFIs.
- Ensure that partnership policies are implemented at MFIs & all revisions escalated for Approval.
- Act as P & C manager in designated MFIs when P&C Manager roles are vacant.
- Visit & Support to MFIs’ operations to address People Challenges.
Hay Grading and Reward Benchmarking:
Provide oversight of Hay grading Initiative & Consultant identification and ensure that Process is fully adhered to by MFIs.
- Manage IIM system follow up and closure of Employee related matters in assigned MFIs.
- Investigation of Whistleblower-related employment relations issues at MFIs, as a Trained Level 2 Investigator
- Trained Level 1 Investigators (who are in MFIs).
Manage the safeguarding initiatives for the Africa Region.
- Any other assignment given at Regional & MFI level which includes but not limited to
- Contributing to the Regional Team and the P&C Team, working collaboratively and supporting the professional and spiritual development of others.
- Supporting Countries where the P & C manager positions are vacant.
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
- Substantial experience in a HR Management/ Advisory role.
- Experience in and understanding of a financial institution.
- Relevant experience working in an regional role.
- Experienced in project management.
- Experience managing teams.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in HR or equivalent.
- Professional membership of relevant HR body.
- Effective written and verbal communication in English & French.
- Master Degree in HR or Business Administration.
- Experience managing or working in a culturally diverse environment (preferably of the assigned environment).
- Travel up to 20% of the time (mainly in Africa Region).
- Ability to use computer, attend meetings, travel abroad.
Method of application click on ,APPLY. Deadline is 22nd, Feb 2021