Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates.
We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following position;
RESEARCH NURSE / CLINICAL OFFICER
Reporting to the Director Education, the holder of the position will be expected to glorify God by developing and participating in hospital-wide research.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Minimum accredited Nursing Diploma and registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya or Diploma in Clinical Medicine and registered with the Clinical Officer Council
- Minimum two (2) years experience
- Valid practicing license
- Must have effective presentation skills, both theoretical and practical
- Interested in a career in research, with a desire to develop proficiency
- Critical thinker, motivated, self-directed, able to function unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of computers
- Have training and certification in human subject’s protection and good clinical practice (GCP)
- Demonstrate the ability to function as a team player within a multi-cultural work environment
- Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of AIC Kijabe hospital
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th February 2021.
After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.