Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Risk Manager will play a key role in appraising and providing assurance to management and Board of the Centum Group of companies
This role exists to appraise and provide assurance to management and the Board on the risks that would hinder Centum Investments Company Plc (CIC) to carry out its activities through carrying out comprehensive risk analysis, compliance assessments and reporting
Concurrent risk and compliance management involving:
- Preparation of input for quarterly board risk reports for the Risk Committee and Investment Committee of the Centum Board.
- Monthly risk assessments, compliance checks followed by risk reporting in the business review meetings
- Developing and updating the Group’s Key Risk Indicator (KRI) matrix
- Developing and maintaining the Group’s Risk Appetite Framework.
- Risk review of contractual agreements between CIC Group entities and external counterparties
- Policy review and analysis of implementation of defined policy and procedures
- Review of exceptional requests to single source at CIC Plc
- Review of the Group Procurement Policy
- Conducting periodic compliance checks on Group procurement practices
- Facilitate the placement of insurance covers for CIC Plc and its wholly owned subsidiaries
- Liaison with the insurance broker and coordination of the claims process
- Review of insurance warranties and ensuring compliance by all the insured subsidiaries/ entities
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery:
- Revision of the Group Business Continuity Plan in line with changes in the operating business environment.
- Development and update of subsidiary Business Continuity Plans
- Staff training on the BCP and DR
- Staff training on Group policies developed by the Risk function such as whistle blowing, cyber security, among others in order to promote awareness and a positive risk culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in analytical science or financial related subject i.e. Financial Engineering, Financial Economics or Actuarial Science
- Master’s Degree with a specialisation in Risk Management or at least one appropriate professional risk qualification with a credible body
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in risk management in a financial institution
- High attention to detail, accuracy and risk awareness.
- Strong risk & quantitative analysis, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- A dynamic self-starter with ability to prioritize and to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to work effectively and make decisions independently
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Centum Investment Company Plc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.