Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client providing innovative, quality ICT & infrastructure solutions including Fiber Optic network implementation is searching for a capable Project Accountant to be based in Lodwar, north-western Kenya to monitor the progress of projects, investigate variances, review project budgets, manage expenses, and ensure that project billings are issued and payments are collected.
Project and Finance managers
Terms of Service
8- Month contract, renewable subject to satisfactory performance
- Manage all project bills and invoices coupled with reviewing budgets and preparing financial reports.
- Providing project managers and clients with timely financial reports and budgets, as well as project forecasts.
- Preparing pre-billing reports for project managers to review.
- Monitoring receivable income and supporting project managers with collections.
- Prepare, issue and revise elaborate client invoices and purchase orders, as well as paying consultant, subcontractor, vendor, and supplier bills.
- Monitor accounts receivable and support project managers with collection efforts.
- Updating contracts according to client requirements and reporting associated budget amendments.
- Ensuring all project reporting is reviewed on a monthly basis with implementing managers and cost allocations made appropriately for the donors.
- Support analysis and report assigned projects’ financial information.
- Translate project working capital financial information and support project team.
- Guarantee timely reporting, budgeting, financial management and project forecasting to clients.
- Create and submit government reports and tax returns related to projects.
- Ensuring a steady cash flow by generating, auditing, and sending invoices in a timely manner. Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required and close out project accounts upon project completion.
- Academic or similar qualification in Accounting or business including Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- A qualification in project management is a definite advantage.
- Should possess 2 to 3 years extensive experience in project accounting or similar and the ability to provide project accurate financial information
- Proficiency in project accounting, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Awareness of business trends and experience with creating financial statements
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- Excellent understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues.
How to apply
If you think you are up to this task send your current / updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but not later than 18Th February 2021
A guiding target compensation of Kshs 50,000.00 will be offered to the best candidate with the right attitude, experience and qualifications.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
Hublink is an equal provider of employment opportunities
Due to the large number of applicants we commit to only contact shortlisted candidates.
This service is offered free to job candidates