Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Reference: CAK/02.02/2021
- Bachelors degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Beneficiaries of the Authority’s Young Professionals Program, Industrial Attachment and Apprenticeship will not be eligible;
- Beneficiaries of the Internship Program from any other institution are not eligible;
- The applicants must have graduated within the last one year;
- Must be below 35 years of age.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship Program
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Diversity balance considerations will be applied in the selection process
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their applications quoting the respective Job Reference number to:
The Director General
Competition Authority of Kenya
P O Box 36265 – 00200
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or log into the Authority’s Recruitment Portal https://jobs.cak.go.ke:802
The application shall include:
- Application letter;
- Updated CV;
- Copy of National Identification Card;
- Certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates; and
- Names and contacts (telephone and e-mail) of three (3) professional/ academic referees.
Applications close on 1ST March, 2021 at 1700hours. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Competition Authority of Kenya is “An ALL Inclusive Employer”