Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Human Resource & Admininstration
Directorate: Corporate Services
KDIC Grade: KDIC 7
You will implement the Corporation’s document management policy, to ensure that all records are properly secured, referenced, stored and available when needed in line with the Corporation’s regulations and policies.
- Interpreting and implementing record management policies;
- Developing and implementing record management systems;
- Applying appropriate technology in creation, retrieval, storage, archiving and sharing of documents to enable efficient use by relevant officers;
- Receiving, scanning and registering all incoming mail and distribute to relevant departments and staff and filing of hard copies in respective files;
- Ensuring the maintenance of a record of all file movements and ensure that all files requested for from the registry are returned within the set time;
- Ensuring that all outgoing mail is recorded and dispatched efficiently;
- Ensuring ease in retrieval of files;
- Opening new files as required, maintaining a record of all files and records in use, and ensuring adherence to the records retention policy;
- Facilitating borrowing and transferring of documents from the Registry to the warehouse;
- Process the postage bills the institutions; and
- Ensuring the security and confidentiality of files and documents.
Diploma in Records Management or any business-related field
- At least two (2) years’ relevant work experience in a similar role
- Working experience in document management systems
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Professional ethics e.g. confidentiality
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Records Management Skills
Closing Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 – 17:00
General Application Requirements
Interested candidates, who MUST be Kenyan citizens, should submit their applications including copies of their academic and professional certificates, a copy of the National Identity Card or valid Passport, an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing current position, qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, a working email and a daytime telephone number. The CV should also include the email and telephone contacts of three (3) professional referees who can speak on your competence, character and integrity.
Other Key Requirements
Shortlisted candidates MUST present and satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 during the interviews by providing original copies of the following documents:
- A Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI);
- A Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- A Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Clearance certificates from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) i.e. Completed First Schedule (s.13) and a self-declaration form; and
- A Clearance Certificate from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) in Kenya.