Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Purpose for the Job
The purpose of the job is gathering user requirements, analyzing, designing, developing and implementing business applications and the maintenance of existing solutions as well as innovations for efficiency and enhanced service delivery
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop prototypes for required solutions;
- Develop code, update and maintain software solutions, packages or reports to fulfil user requirements;
- Maintain applications, debug or enhance existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements;
- Conduct unit and integration tests for solutions developed;
- Draft, contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users;
- Spearhead application changes with version control and making sure that release management is kept;
- Coordinate specialist trainings that relate to supported applications and areas, study operations and user manuals, requests specialist trainings;
- Team up with legal and project managers to shape software contracts ensuring contracts address architecture and economic value goals of software systems;
- Supervise the configuration and deployment of software solutions;
- Implement program support for computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs;
- Spearhead such other duties as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of responsibility of this job.
Minimum Academic, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A supervisory course lasting not less than 2 weeks;
- At least three (3) years’ working experience in applications development and database operations;
- Experience with a variety of object oriented programming languages;
- Proficiency in Relational Databases
- Membership to a relevant professional body;
- Meets provision of chapter six of the Constitution;
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit their application letter, curriculum vitae (that contains details of qualifications,work experience, email and telephone contacts including names, telephone and email contacts of three (3) referees who must be familiar with the candidates’ previous work experience) and copies of all certificates & relevant testimonials.
In addition, interested candidatesmust specifically obtain and submit with their application, validcopies of the following documents;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigations (CID)
- ClearanceCertificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearanceform from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC)
- Clearance certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Please note that applications without ALL the Chapter 6 requirements SHALL NOT be considered.
Applications should be addressed as detailed below and be sent by post, hand delivery or email so as to be received not later than Monday,March 08, 2021 at5:00p.m
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Trade Network Agency1st Floor,
Embankment Plaza Longonot Rd -Upperhill
P.O. Box 36943-00200
KenTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer.