Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties and responsibilities for this position will include: –
- Drive the assigned vehicle
- Report vehicle defects on time
- Ensure vehicle cleanliness
- Ensure routine services and maintenance checks of the vehicle
- Ensure security and safety of the vehicle, passengers and goods
- Maintaining daily work ticket
- Carrying out routine checks on vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems and tyre pressure
- Ensure timely reporting of any accidents on assigned vehicle and follow up on the police abstracts
- Ensure vehicle inspection and keeping up to date insurance documents, and
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this position, a candidate must;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean grade D or its equivalent
- Valid Class BCE Driving License free from any endorsement
- Occupational Trade Test Grade III for drivers
- Passed Suitability Test for drivers administered by Public Works
- First – Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (I) week from a recognized Institution.
- Three (3) years relevant experience
Applicants will be required to submit copies of clearance or compliance certificates from:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (CID)
- A credit reference bureau
The closing date is on 9th March 2021 at 4.30pm.
The Application letter together with a detailed CV, Copies of certificates and clearances should
be addressed to:
THE COMMISSION SECRETARY
COMMISSION ON ADMINISTRATIVE JUSTICE
2ND FLOOR, WEST END TOWERS- WAIYAKI WAY
P O BOX 20414 CITY SQUARE 00200
For more details, visit https://www.ombudsman.go.ke/index.php/opportunities/careers