Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Customer experience Executive (CEE) will be the point of contact for a portfolio of customers by
participating in successful follow up of diverse range of business – customer telecommunication and other
business support as required.
The CEE will be expected to cultivate and nurture customer focus within the workforce; to develop and
maintain a customer-focused attitude towards activities, emphasizing on improving customer lifetime value,
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests
about solutions and services.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Client support
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face with an aim of ensuring a great customer experience.
- Managing the incoming calls requests and customer service inquiries within 12 hours.
- Handle and resolve customer inquiries and complaints by obtaining and evaluating all relevant information.
- Resolve customer’s complaints directly or indirectly by redirecting the matters to the appropriate department/ persons without abandoning the customer and at the same time following closely with the staff to ensure resolution of the challenge within the shortest time possible.
- Have a 360-degree view of your customer by following up on customer interactions at all times.
- Conduct a wellness checkup to all clients on monthly basis with an aim of reaching out and understating what products they have and how well they are working for them; enquire what more we can do for them and suggest other available solutions that they can use.
- Communicate to the client after a solution implementation to find out if the system is working well.
- Acknowledging the customer’s concerns by appraising the clients on the internal progress of solving their challenges/ concerns and the expected solution turnaround time.
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Conduct quarterly audits on product usage.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Complete Product knowledge and be able to assist and advise Client on call on issues concerning product knowledge
- Keep records of customer interactions through the CRM, process customer accounts and file all documents.
- Create a monthly plan of all customers and how you intend to engage them and provide a monthly customer feedback report.
- Weekly progress report on client’s inquiries, complains & solution given including the turnaround time of response.
- Prepare a weekly report on the wellness checkup of the clients- This is on the clients who have not raised any complains / concerns.
- Advise the business on the understanding of the client’s needs and preferences.
- Work closely with the technical team to understand the various solutions they have offered to different clients thus understanding the client’s needs better.
- Audit the customer’s modules utilization while identifying new opportunities in areas where the customer has not yet invested.
- Be the link between client and the organization by having continuous communication with the client and ensure that the client status is well known to the management and the technical team.
- Bachelor Degree in Customer service, Business Management from a recognized university.
- Must have 2 years work experience in a customer service position and Social Media Marketing
- Customer service experience in successfully delivering Software/Systems development and solutions implementation is an added advantage.
- Effective verbal and written communication on all levels and both internally and externally
- Self-motivated, analytical, quick learner, organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasker
- Prioritizes workload and meets deadlines for a variety of customer’s inquiries.
- Demonstrates initiative with a results orientation, while exhibiting strong drive and leadership skills
- Keen in understanding project implementation and Project lifecycle process
Method of applications,
The documents can be delivered to the offices located in,
Kaka House, 3rd Floor, Maua Close Off Parklands Road, Westlands
Nairobi – Kenya
For more details, visit http://www.abnosoftwares.com/careers