Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CHS Institute Ltd. is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Human Resource Officer based in Nairobi.
Overall Job Function
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Human Resource Officer will ensure effective planning, implementation of HR strategies, policies, rules and procedures of the CHS Institute.
- Implementation and interpretation of Human Resources policies and procedures
- Capturing of employees information in the human resources information systems
- Facilitation and recruitment, selection, promotion, induction, disciplinary and termination processes in the institute
- Maintenance of staff contractual documents
- Coordination of general staff meetings and maintenance of open communication culture
- Administration of employee pension schemes and gratuities
- Management of leave, attendance (timesheets) and interdepartmental transfer
- Provide monthly input into the payroll for salary processing ( new staff details )
- Participate in the preparation of the annual training calendar for staff and monitoring staff training
- Coordinate the implementation of employee welfare and wellness services including medical schemes, insurance, security and work-life balance
- Implementation of organisation change processes for optimal and efficient delivery on organisation strategic plan
- Any other duties that may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, social sciences or any related field
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 5 years’ relevant post-qualification experience, preferably in the corporate world
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to operate an HR Information System
- Knowledge of Kenya Labor Laws
- Active member of IHRM
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV as one document stating the current and expected salary, contact details of three referees to email@example.com clearly indicating the subject title: CHS INSTITUTE/HRO/001/2021, by 5.00 PM February 24, 2021.
CHS Institute Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.