Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Student Recruitment Manager (18.104.22.1681.53) Nairobi, Kenya
About the role
The Student Recruitment Manager plays a significant role in driving sales growth and achieving student recruitment targets in their region on behalf of University Partnerships Europe – working closely with colleagues based in colleges and in-market including the Regional Management team. This position will be responsible for on the ground sales activities including, but not limited to agent training, lead generation events, student conversion and solving specific student, parent or agent queries. This requires the ability to support a broad range of internal and external stakeholders across the region to drive long-term growth for specific products in the market.
The person we seek will ideally have the following
- Operationalize student recruitment plans in the relevant country/territory in collaboration with college based and in-market teams
- Attend events on behalf of your division (and as relevant, of your University Partner)
- Participate in all sales activities including, but not limited to, training, events, student conversion, information sessions and managing enquiries/agent requests
- Deliver market insight and accurate sales forecasts through regular and detailed reports to the SSRM, Director of Marketing and Admissions and Regional Manager
- Handle student enquiries and manage leads.
- Ensure complete and accurate reporting of all activities on the CRM
- Coordinate student contact to confirm outcome of visa interview.
- Execute pre-departure process with channel partners and students
What we can offer you
- Career progression and professional development pathways
- A strong, positive and values driven workplace culture
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Access to, and support from, a comprehensive and experienced sales and marketing workforce
- Mobility within the business and global locations
For over 25 years, we’ve prepared students around the world to be study-ready, work-ready and world-ready. As pioneers in the university pathway sector, we have more than 30 trusted partnerships with ambitious, forward-thinking universities around the world.
Through our unparalleled global reach across 24 countries, we help our partners achieve their goals of a stronger, more diverse student population, improved academic outcomes, superior student experiences, enhanced global profile and sustainable revenue.
Diversity and Inclusion
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, and diverse community groups. To our agency partners – thank you for your interest however, we will not be accepting unsolicited applications and we do not require support for this role, at this stage
For more information or to view other opportunities, please visit navitas.com/careers.
To apply click on APPLY
Applications close on Friday, 05/03/2021 at 12:00 pm however, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.