Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Laboratory Technologist at Reale Hospital & Clinics
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification : Diploma
- Experience Level : Mid level
- Experience Length : 2 years
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide accurate, timely and cost-effective testing of patient samples to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of disease
- Carry out specimen collection, analysis, interpretation, reporting and dispatch of results
- Collect and study blood and other laboratory samples
- Prepare cultures of samples and reagents for use in lab procedures and ensure their proper storage
- Microscopically examine slides of bodily fluids
- Cross-match blood for transfusions
- Chemically analyze specimens for pathogenic & toxic components
- Analyze lab reports for accuracy
- Prepare documentation, maintain sample processing records and ensure timely dispatch of results to physicians or patients
- Operate and maintain instruments and equipment used in the laboratory, properly set up, calibrate, maintain, operate such instruments
- Diploma in Medical laboratory Sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and technologist Board.
- Must be registered by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board with a valid practicing license.
- At least 2 year of working experience in a diagnostic Medical Laboratory.
- Have knowledge of general safety and quality assurance procedures.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Click on APPLY Deadline is 25th February,2021
DISCLAIMER! Reale Hospital does not take money for any application nor employment