Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Medical Officer in Charge at Reale Hospital & Clinics
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification : Bachelor
- Experience Level : Mid level
- Experience Length : 5 years
Duties and responsibilities
- Supervise, oversee and coordinate all the operations and activities of the clinical departments.
- Attend Heads of Departments (HODs) meetings and other hospital meetings from time to time.
- Convene and chair departmental meetings from time to time.
- Prepare and forward annual departmental budget, monthly work schedules / duty rosters and other departmental requirements.
- Write and submit monthly and annual administration and medical reports to the management.
- Make yourself conversant with all the relevant acts, rules and regulations and government orders that may be in force from time to time and see that they are fully observed so far as they relate to the working of the department and the hospital.
- Participate in the recruitment of qualified and competent staff for the clinical departments.
- Address and resolve any matters of concern with regard to performance, conduct and facilities.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Have a Bachelor of medicine and surgery from a KMPDC recognized institution.
- Be registered by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Council.
- Successfully completed one year internship from a recognized institution.
- Excellent public relations and communication skills.
- Sound diagnostic skills and Judgment
- Professional insurance Indemnity Cover
- Excellent problem solving and decision making- skills
- At least Five years of experience working in a busy hospital
How to Apply
Click here to APPLY Deadline is 25th February, 2021.
DISCLAIMER! Reale Hospital does not take money for any application nor employment