Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making hygienic sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements. Our systems-based approach to solving the sanitation crisis involves five key steps: we build a dense network of franchised micro-entrepreneurs, who operate low-cost, high-quality waterless sanitation facilities – called Fresh Life Toilets. We provide critical support services – such as access to finance, business analytics, training, and marketing. We collect the waste regularly and safely remove it from the community. We convert the waste into valuable end products, such as organic fertilizer, insect-based animal feed, and renewable energy. Finally, we sell the end products to Kenyan farms under the brand name Farm Star.
Job Purpose Statement
We are an increasingly sophisticated, highly intricate organization with many moving parts. The Sanergy Fellows Program seeks accomplished, driven individuals who will make substantive contributions to the organization. Sanergy Fellows work in one of the following departments:
- Research and Design for End-product Technologies – Fertilizer, Animal Feed, Biogas
- Engineering – Electrical, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical
- Sales and Operations – Sanitation or End-products
- Operations – Supply Chain Services, Logistics, Quality and Safety, Laboratory
- Product and Service Delivery Design
- External Relations: Business Development, Communications, Policy & Advocacy
- Talent, Legal, Finance, IT + Administrative Services
More qualitatively, we are looking for people who have the desire to take on a new challenge in a pioneering context. We believe that we are on the cusp of trans formative change and we seek people who believe their knowledge and skills will bring about that change.
- Masters or Undergraduate Degree or Diploma in the relevant field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Relentless desire to improve yourself, your team, and your organization;
- A collaborative mentality
As Sanergy expands, many new projects are on the horizon. The experience gleaned by fellows from their time at Sanergy will benefit them for many years to come. We are looking for fellows with the desire, determination and energy to spend at least 3-6 months in East Africa pushing the frontiers of innovation. Join us!
To apply, please submit a cover letter clearly indicating your available start date (include notice period), your interest in this role, and your resume/CV that includes a list of three referees by 31st March 2021. Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
Click Here To Apply