Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
St. Phillips Community Centre Mburi is the arm of the Anglican Church of Kenya in Kirinyaga Diocese with a vision of a society that enjoys wholesome and dignified living.
The Centre seeks to fill the position of Clinical Officer.
This job exists to examine, diagnose and treat patients and coordinate all operations within the Clinic which include clinical services and management.
- Responsible for diagnosis and treatment of patients in the clinic through history taking and carrying out of medical examination on the patients.
- Make appropriate and document the patient’s diagnosis for future reference during treatment.
- Prescribe drugs to patients depending on the results of examination and diagnosis
- Refer patients for further medical treatment to other medical centers in cases where the patient’s case is beyond their ability to handle.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in patient care.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices.
- Maintain security of the medicine cabinets to prevent contamination of medicine or lose of medicine through pilferage.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications and competencies:
- Diploma in clinical medicine from a recognized institution
- At least two (2) years relevant work experience as a Clinical Officer
- Current practicing Certificate
- Should be registered by the clinical officer council
Closing date for receipt of application will be 26th February 2021.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com