Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Primary point of contact for portfolio of Premier clients for professional advice, enquiries, complaints, resolving of discrepancies and transactional errors w.r.t S2B NextGen channel
- Provide the highest standard of client service in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients
- Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide end-to-end query resolution to client satisfaction
- Ensure that client SLAs are met
- Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging and handling
- Maintain a professional SCB image through all interactions with clients
- Log and manage all service interactions (enquiries, complaints, incidents, client visits etc.) within GEMS and / or other relevant systems to ensure that client data is captured and available for client insights / analysis and identification of improvement initiatives
- Leverage on metrics and client insights to understand Premier clients’ needs, and continually identify opportunities for improvements in service, product solutions, utilisation and optimising channel usage, up-selling and cross-selling etc
- Work closely with Front Office Teams as product/ channel service specialist in country
- Participate in periodic Service Reviews for Premier clients
- Review service performance with the clients and generate ways to continuously improve service standards
- Provide pro-active client updates
- Deliver product / channel training to Premier clients within the portfolio
- Make proactive calls on Premier clients to improve the utilisation level of facilities, increase transaction volume, and identify opportunities for channels and referrals for the business
- Build trusted partnerships with clients at the daily transactional / operational level
- Proactive management and end to end ownership of client complaints and incidents re. channel, through close collaboration with various internal stakeholders, whilst providing regular updates to clients as well as internal partners such as RMs, Product Sales, other Front Office Teams and SSMs.
- Comply with Operational Risk Framework for client service processes including but not limited to client identification, complaints and enquiry handling
- Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager
- Adhere to policies including escalation and compliance requirements, and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies and regulations
- Identify and assist in the implementation of service and efficiency improvement initiatives and facilitate transfer of best practice
- Embed the Group’s values and code of conduct, to ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among employees
- Understand and ensure compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines including those governing securities activities, company law, anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions; the Group’s policies and procedures; and the Group Code of Conduct. Take personal responsibility for understanding the risk and compliance requirements of the role. Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters.
- Ensure all within direct reporting hierarchy are compliant with all laws, regulations, guidelines, Group policies and procedures and the Group Code of Conduct
- External clients
- Respective Product Operations Team Leaders, and Operations Head in country
- RMs & Business Managers
- TB Product & Sales Managers
- Segment Service Managers
- Head Client Experience, CCIB in country
- Country CIO
- GBS Product Operations Teams e.g. Premier Service Fulfilment Teams
- Technology partners e.g. PSS, Collective Intelligence & Command Centre
- Product Knowledge: Strong product / process knowledge wrt S2B and S2B NextGen channel. Familiarity with migration process from S2B to S2B NextGen
- Client Knowledge: Knowledgeable in current and proposed client requirements preferably with S2B. Current experience in active client management.
- Collaboration skills: Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work effectively in a team especially with product / channel operations partners.
- Stakeholders / Clients: Highly experienced in engaging effectively with Business stakeholders, and Clients (from a service, not necessarily sales perspective)
- Detailed orientated, team player, takes end to end ownership
- Has a drive for results to support/grow the business, sustain intensity & optimism while focusing on delivering excellent service to clients
- Has excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers and business partners
- Comfortable with direct client and business partners interaction, with proven client interaction abilities
- Client focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Strong analytical, problem solving, ideation and time management skills
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Banking and / or Service
- Languages: English and/or local language skills as relevant to country requirements
Unposting Date: 24/Feb/2021, 2:59:00 AM