Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reference Number: OC/2021/012 – Auto Mech.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE: The Job holder shall be responsible for Pre and Post:
1) Test drive (Allowed person) to identify the complaint,
2) Prepare accurate estimate for the job allocation
3) Complete inspection for extra opportunity for business and reduce repeat jobs.
REPORTS TO: Workshop Supervisor
- Receive Job Card from the Workshop Supervisor and work on allocated tasks.
- Check and compare the Job Card details that have been recorded.
- Work on allocated tasks in the Job Card.
- Record start and end time on each assignment.
- Report any observations (problems) not included in the Job Card.
- Return all parts removed from the vehicles.
- Inform Workshop Supervisor on completion of assigned tasks in the Job Card and handover Vehicle key.
- Report any reasons for delay of assigned tasks
- Ensure that you keep the allocated working bay clean at all times.
- Keep all vehicles that may have delays in repairs off the Working Bay.
- Keep good custody of all assigned tools.
- Ensure safety precautions at the workshop at all times.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 years’ hands on experience in a commercial Auto Workshop.
- National Diploma in Automotive/ Mechanical engineering or related field.
ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS:
- Excellent experience in automobile especially in commercial vehicles segment, extensive knowledge of motor mechanics.
- Team player, result oriented and should hold a valid driving permit.
- Should be of high integrity and professional.
- An in-depth knowledge of Tata spares.
- Strategic appreciation of the distribution business.
- Excellent communications and time management skills.
- Ability to work logically and systematically.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to info.Kenya@tatainternational.com
Closing date for receiving applications is 20/02/2021.