Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The position takes lead responsibility in implementation and maintenance of the Human Resource Information Management Systems as well as learning and development systems. Providing requisite support to data analytics and HR reporting. This role also works closely with the Management information Systems Team.
- Work closely with your supervisor in the design, implementation and maintenance of HR
- Modules in One Corporate System (OCS),
- Provide technical support in the formulation and management of HR databases for efficient
- access across the organization,
- Providing on-the-job and formal training to human resource data system users,
- Formulate and maintain tools to support reliable HR data management system,
- Coordinate global data management for timely and accurate information,
- In consultation with supervisor, provide solutions to effective data and documents archiving,
- Perform regular audits to ensure data and system integrity,
- Offer technical support to HR Key Business Users on HRIS,
- Provide input to the management of the staff Cost of Employment for budgeting purposes,
- Maintain the HR collaborative platforms e.g. intranet site, SharePoint, PowerBI reports and
- Together with supervisor, develop data management strategies for optimal data integrity,
- Supports the Human Resource team in the areas of maintaining reporting metrics for predictive management analytics and decision making,
- Provide technical advice on use of technology and analytical tools to develop and analyze Human Resource and other cross-functional data as needed,
- Contribute and coordinate monthly, quarterly and ad hoc HR reporting,
- Respond to HR data requests from HR and other organization functions.
- Take reasonable care of own occupational health and safety and that of others as obliged by
ICRAF’s Safety Policy; and cooperate with ICRAF in complying with requirements under any statutory health and safety provisions of relevant Country laws,
- Identify and take action to mitigate potential risks within the work area,
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- • Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Business Analytics, or relevant field,
- • A minimum of 5 years of experience in System or Data Management,
- • Strong skills in process mapping, and procedural documentation,
- • Experience querying data, data interpretation and report generation,
- • Experience in managing HRIS systems, reporting and data analytics,
- • Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- • Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings,
- • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- • Ability to coordinate and manage confidential data professionally,
- • Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within Human Resources and database structures.
Terms of offer
The appointment will be for a period of 2 years, inclusive of a 6-month probationary period, with the possibility of extension contingent upon performance, continued relevance of the position and available resources.