Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Academy, Nairobi is hiring a Film Teacher. The person will deliver high quality and vibrant lessons that enable each student to be highly imaginative, challenge perceptions, and develop creative and analytical skills. He/She will enable the students to better understand the arts in context and the cultural histories supporting art works, developing an inquiring and empathetic world view as well as enable Arts to challenge and enrich personal identity and build awareness of the aesthetic in a real-world context.
- Collaboratively plan units of study designed for maximizing learning for all students
- Deliver effective, differentiated and inquiry-based lessons in a friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Create a safe and conducive environment in which the students can learn and thrive
- Use varied, adequate assessments, including formative and summative assessment in line with the IBO requirements
- Engage parents regularly and effectively in the education of their children
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the relevant subject and modern pedagogy
- Accurately evaluate and comment on both the ability and developmental potential of each student
- Effectively communicate with students, colleagues and parents, including through email and the school information system
- Demonstrate an experience of high professional values and practices
- Show profound commitment to ongoing professional growth and to taking on responsibility for fulfilling the vision and philosophy of the Aga Khan Academy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Theatre Arts and Film Technology
- TSC Certification
- 5 years of IB Middle Years’ Programme and/or IB Diploma outstanding teaching experience as well as previous Middle Years’ Programme experience.
Job Expires: 21-Feb-2021